This cake sounds super rich, but it really isn’t. The brownie cake is made with greek yogurt, so there is no oil or fat in the brownie. The cream cheese is reduced fat and all that is left is the raspberries. The combo of flavors is a moist chocolaty brownie with tangy cream cheese with tart raspberries.
Make the brownie batter (from mix, yay!) and pour it into a pie plate.
Add dollops of whipped cream cheese spread on top of the brownie mixture.
With a skewer or anything sharp, swirl the cream cheese into the batter until evenly mixed.
Place the raspberries in concentric circles. Make sure it looks pretty!
- 1 Box Dark Chocolate Ghirardelli Brownie Mix (20 oz)
- Additional Ingredients Needed by Mix ( Egg, Water)
- ½ cup Nonfat Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 6 oz Containers Fresh Raspberries
- 5 oz whipped cream cheese spread (if you want to cut fat, get reduced fat)
- 3 TBSP Sugar
- Preheat oven to 325.Prepare the brownie mix according to the instructions except substitute oil with greek yogurt. Pour the batter into a greased pie dish.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar. Dollop the cream cheese over the top of the brownie batter. With a skewer, swirl the cream cheese into the batter until evenly swirled.
- Add fresh raspberries to the top of the batter in concentric circles.
- Cook the cake for 45 minutes at 325 and then 25 minutes at 350. Check to make sure the cake is done. Press down on the center gently and it should spring back. Remove from oven let cool and enjoy.