So if you took a chocolate chip cookie and a pumpkin muffin and mixed them together, you would have these bars. And yes they are egg less, which sprung more out of necessity than planning. You all know what I am talking about. The moment where you realize your ran out of eggs, and there is no way you are running out to get some more. But even egg less, these are so good. I think we ate most of them in one sitting. Grab some fresh out of the oven and a big glass of milk and you have heaven on a plate. The pumpkin spice flavor mixes with the chocolate chips for some great eats.
Make the batter.
Add extra chocolate chips on top (of course).
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup White Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ (15 oz) Can Pumpkin Puree
- ¼ cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 TBSP Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 TSP Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ TSP All Spice
- 6 oz Chocolate Chips, Divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 8 by 8 glass baking dish with butter.
- Make batter. In a medium bowl, combine all wet ingredients, pumpkin puree, yogurt, butter, and vanilla. Mix until evenly combined.
- Add sugars, flour, baking soda, cinnamon and all spice. Stir until evenly combined Fold in ¾ chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour batter into glass dish, spreading it evenly. Top with reserved chocolate chips.
- Cook until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean, about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!