This was a perfect weekend lunch. We used the cold Margarita Chicken leftovers and chopped up some veggies for a healthy weekend lunch. You could also be the envy of the whole office and bring this to lunch at work. You could also use a rotissare chicken or chicken breasts if you don’t have the Margarita Chicken. But seriously, you should. You get a dinner and a lunch out of one recipe. How awesome is that?
Cut up all the veggies for your salad.
Mix the salsa with greek yogurt for the dressing.
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 Cup Leftover Margarita Chicken
- 4 cups Romaine Lettuce, Washed and Torn
- 1 Avocado, Diced
- 1 Tomato, Diced
- ¼ Red Onion, Thinly Minced
- ½ Cup Tortilla Chips, Roughly Crushed
- ½ Lime, Juiced
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- ¼ Cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 TBSP Jarred Salsa
- ½ TSP Pepper
- Mix the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Make the dressing in a small bowl by mixing ingredients together. Toss the salad with dressing. Serve ½ to each person. ENJOY!